Carson Hot Mineral Springs Resort – Washington
This hot springs mineral resort is considered a bathhouse and is located in Carson, Washington. It’s fairly secluded as it’s nestled next to the Columbia River Gorge within the forestry of the state. When you arrive you have a number of options to choose from when it comes to soaking in the natural mineral waters. Many enjoy the giant outside springs pool, but for those looking for a little more privacy there are several bathtubs indoors to enjoy.
The choices seem endless at Carson Mineral Hot Springs Resort in Washington. Just a few of the options when it comes to soaking in the waters:
- There are two mineral therapy pools indoors which are 18 and over. The concept is soak in the hot springs water, move over to the cold plunge pool, and finish with a hot towel wrap. It sounds a little crazy, but you will feel refreshed like never before.
- Relax in one of their premier claw foot bath tubs which takes you back in time. Many people follow up their relaxing soak with a linen wrap or massage to complete the stress free day.
- There is also a couple bathhouses that can be enjoyed privately.
Once you are done relaxing in the natural waters at Carson Hot Springs resort, be sure to check out some of their other amenities. They offer a great golf course which makes the mineral waters that much more enjoyable after a long day.
Their massage services are also some of the best around.
Directions to Carson Hot Springs Resort in Washington
From Portland, Oregon
1. Start on I-84 East towards Sprague Landing Rd. (Roughly 53 miles)
2. Merge onto Wind River Highway and Hot Springs Ave which will lead you into the city of Carson
3. Take St Martins Springs Road until you reach your destination.
It’s definitely worth a weekend getaway here at the resort where you will feel like a new person ready to tackle the world. Happy Soaking!