How To Say Excuse Me In Spanish
Perdóneme – As in any language, it’s polite to excuse oneself in several situations. Whether it’s to ask a question, offer a courteous apology, or leave a room, knowing how to excuse yourself can come in handy. In Spanish speaking countries you will hear people saying Perdóneme in group settings when they need to go the bathroom. You may even hear it if one sneezes. Although this phrases isn’t one you necessarily need to learn when going to Spain, it’s a good one to know just in case.
One other term meaning excuse me in Spanish is: Discúlpeme
Examples of saying Excuse Me in Spanish
1. excuse me sir – Discúlpeme señor
2. excuse me please – Discúlpame, por favor
3. Will you excuse me. I have to go the bathroom – ¿Me disculpas? Tengo que ir al baño
4. excuse my english – disculpa mi inglés
5. please excuse the late reply – por favor disculpe la respuesta tardía
6. Excuse me. Can you please come here – Perdóneme. ¿Puedes venir aquí?
Be sure to check out our other Spanish Greetings before traveling.