Givens Hot Springs are located at an hour’s drive from Boise, Idaho, amidst the Owyhee Mountains. It’s a settlement where the hot water springs were discovered in 1881. Since then, visitors and tourists have found it to be the best way to forget all about the stress of daily life and relax their minds and bodies is by soaking in natural minerals.
Givens is a popular destination for visitors and tourists when they are in Idaho, but most of all, for the residents of the area. It is still a popular area for family reunions and parties. The healing water attracts locals and visitors from all over the world. The hot water, rich in minerals, is considered to be therapeutic and soothing. A half-hour dip can do wonders to your mind, body, and soul – try it!
Activities At Givens Hot Springs
To make experiences better for all visitors, the management has introduced accommodation, camping, and recreational facilities for families to enjoy to the fullest. They have a complete package of facilities for you to utilize on your getaway weekend. The place offers immense practical and recreational possibilities. Here’s what you can do at Givens hot water springs.
- Enjoy the Peace – Givens hot water springs, Idaho is located at the base of Owyhee Mountains, which makes the place peaceful, calm, and easily accessible. You don’t have to go through a very long uncomfortable drive to reach there. And upon reaching, you can pick one of the many accommodation options to ensure comfort.
- RV Camping – The site offers RV camping and dry camping all year round. The camping facilities have showers, swimming lessons, and access to the pool. However, camping facilities are available for free for two people only. On the other hand, the pool is free for those who know how to swim. If you don’t know how to swim, you can always hire an instructor to give you some quick swimming lessons!
- Picnicking at Parks – The parks surrounding the hot water spring are grassy with lush green trees. You can camp in the parks or simply have picnics there to enjoy the scenic views and serene environments.
- WiFi and Firepits – Indoor cabins allow firepits but on sharing basis. You can light your own firepit if you bring your own firewood. WiFi facility is also available, making it easier to stay connected to the outside world.
- Trailers – Givens hot water springs in Idaho offers rustic cabins and trailers, which are especially suitable for couples. You can enjoy the indoors if you don’t want to camp outside. The trailers offer luxurious and comfortable experiences.
However, you will have to bring your own cooking utensils and additional sleeping bags if you need them. The trailers have kitchen areas and bathrooms, along with ACs and heaters.
- Event Center – There is also an event center at Givens hot water springs, Idaho where you can arrange family reunions or official meetings. As they have WiFi, the place can also be used as a work getaway. Electricity and refrigerators are available in the center.
All cabins, trailers, and the event center can be booked online on their website or on call. Book them today and get ready to enjoy some peaceful time and make beautiful memories with your family and friends.
Address: 11309 ID-78, Melba, ID 83641