How To Say Goodbye in Spanish
adiós– Everyone has heard the word adiós before. Whether you traveled to a Spanish speaking country or even just heard it on the TV, this is one of the more popular words people know right off the bat. Just as you were to say hello to someone, saying goodbye is just as polite. Adios can be used in any setting at any time so don’t be afraid to end your conversations by wishing someone well or saying goodbye.
Examples on Goodbye in Spanish
1. Thanks. Goodbye – Gracias. Adiós
2. Goodbye my love – Adiós mi amor
3. Goodbye for now – Adiós por ahora
4. I have to say goodbye – Tengo que decir adiós
5. I guess this is goodbye – Supongo que esto es un adios
6. Tell Mike I said goodbye – Dile a Mike que me despedí
7. Don’t leave without saying goodbye – No te vayas sin decir adios
8. I think it’s time for me to say goodbye – Creo que es hora de que me despida
9. Goodbye till we meet again – Adiós hasta que nos volvamos a encontrar
Learn a few good Spanish sentences with goodbye and impress the locals. Be sure to also learn several other Spanish greetings and you will be ahead of the curve as you travel abroad.