Grand Beach Provincial Park in Manitoba offers campers the luxury of sleeping beneath the stars before heading over to the beach for some fun in the sun. Thousands of tourists flock here during the summer months for swimming, volleyball, sand castles, and walking down the boardwalk. When you aren’t taking in the sites of Grand Beach, the area also offers over 350 different campsites to pitch a tent or rent out a cabin for the night.
About half the campground offers electricity for RV hookups. There are also toilet and free showers on site. If you plan on staying for quite a while you can use their laundry machines for roughly $3 a load.
Around the park you will find great trails to hike as well as activities such as tennis, golf, boating, and fishing. If you plan on going in August you can enjoy watching the largest sand sculpture contest.
Address: 79 1st St, Grand Marais, MB R0E 0T0, Canada
Phone: +1 204-754-5040
Grand Beach Camping Rules
– Fires can only be made within designated pits
– Be aware of things that can start fires such as cigarettes. Always stomp them out
– No Littering
– There is wildlife present so store food in lock boxes or vehicles
– Inspect Repellent is a good idea to have as there can be times in the day where it will come in handy
– Camping can only be done at assigned campsites
– No use of Elm wood.