How To Say My Love in Spanish
You are finally ready to tell your Spanish girlfriend or boyfriend you love them. Hopefully they feel the same way, but just in case here are several different phrases you can say leading up to the L word. Many Spanish speaking countries always refer and speak to their significant other as “my love”. From “good morning my love” to “goodnight my love”, it can sometimes be used more often than their actual name.
Spanish My Love Phrases
Mi amor – This is the most popular way to say My Love
Te quiero – This translates to “I Want You”, but is often used to express I love you.
Te amo – This is the more formal way to say I love you.
Me caes bien – If you just started your relationship, it may be better to say I like you before dropping the Love bomb.
Estoy loco a por ti – Another fun way to express your feelings is by saying I’m crazy about you.
Spanish speaking countries love expressing their feelings so using some of these common phrases will take your relationship to the next level.
Examples of using “my love” in Spanish:
1. Good morning my love. – “Buenos días mi amor.”
2. How was your day my love. – “Cómo fue su día mi amor.”
3. Will you marry me my love? – “¿Te casarías conmigo mi amor?”
4. I’ll meet you after work for drinks my love. – “Te veré después del trabajo para beber mi amor.”
5. What are you doing my love – Que estas haciendo mi amor