How To Say Okay in Spanish
Just like in all countries around the world, saying ok / okay comes up in every conversation. This may be one of the more important sayings to learn if you plan on traveling abroad. Not only will it help acknowledge what someone is saying to you, but also aid when you need to ask a favor. Below are some of the more popular sayings you will hear.
está bien – This is the most common way to ok and translates to “it’s okay”.
okey – In Latin American countries they tend to say okey.
vale – Parts of Spain will use vale when saying ok to someone
órale – In Mexico, it’s common to hear órale meaning okay.
beuno – although this means good, many Spanish speaking countries will use this as a term for also saying okay.
Examples on when and how to say “Ok” in Spanish
1. Are you ok? – ¿Estas bien?
2. Okay, thanks for the help – De acuerdo, gracias por la ayuda
3. I’m Ok, thanks for asking – Estoy bien, gracias por preguntar
4. Are you ok to drive? – ¿Estás bien para conducir?
5. Where in Spain is it okay to swim? – ¿Dónde en España está bien nadar?
Learn more phrases and Spanish sayings other then how to say ok in Spanish.