How To Say Tomorrow in Spanish
mañana – It’s important to know the days of the week as well as more commonly used words like yesterday, today, and tomorrow. If you are traveling and need more information on flights, events, etc…you won’t understand what they are telling you unless you have a grasp on these phrases. You may even find yourself saying “see you tomorrow” to friends or colleagues.
Examples of saying Tomorrow in Spanish
1. See you tomorrow – Nos vemos mañana
2. Goodbye and see you tomorrow – Adios y hasta mañana
3. I’ll see you tomorrow – Te veré mañana
4. Tomorrow is Thursday – Mañana es jueves
5. I need to book a flight for tomorrow. – Necesito reservar un vuelo para mañana.
6. Tomorrow is a Spanish holiday – Mañana es fiesta española
Be sure to check out our other popular Spanish Greetings and sayings